Invest in your future with transformative technology education. Our course offerings are always expanding, so check back often! Our latest course, IT Network & Security, began August 1st.
IT Certification Training – IT Workforce Development
For adults who want to continue their education or pursue employment in the technology field, our no-cost IT Certification Training offers curriculum to build foundational knowledge and skills for professional readiness in the workplace. We have helped over 1,750 people change the trajectory of their careers through our programs to date!
CompTIA A+ Schedule, June 6 – September 15, 2022:
- Monday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training
- Tuesday 9-11 a.m. LAB environment / 1 hour break / 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. Empowerment Curriculum
- Wednesday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training
- Thursday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training / 1 hour break / 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. Empowerment Curriculum
* This training is FREE for qualified participants. Interested persons who do not qualify under standard grant guidelines may qualify for other job-driven grant opportunities.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- August 1 | 24 Weeks | Monday – Thursday | 8:00am-10:00am | Virtual
- October 17 | 12 Weeks | Monday – Thursday | 5:00pm-9:30pm | Virtual
- October 31 | 12 Weeks | Monday – Thursday | 11:30am-4:00pm | Virtual
- November 28 | 12 Weeks | Monday – Thursday | 11:30am-4:00pm | Virtual
- December 12 | 12 Weeks | Monday – Thursday | 11:30am-4:00pm | Virtual
* Exam vouchers are included for all students. Fee applicable if applicants do not meet grant criteria.
Seeking information about other courses not listed here? Please contact Program Director Jeff Coltman for further inquiries.