- This event has passed.
CompTIA A+ Certification Training
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until September 15, 2022
Minnesota Tech for Success is partnered with Neighborhood House and Twin Cities R!SE to provide CompTIA A+ certification training from June 6-September 15, 2022 (14-week course). Training will be conducted in a blended learning environment with hands-on technical experience in our warehouse. Twin Cities R!SE Empowerment Curriculum will be integrated into the schedule and provide students with robust experience and the tools necessary to gain employment in the IT field.
Our program has an intense focus on soft skills training with an emphasis on Personal Empowerment: accountability, responsibility, conflict resolution, positive interaction, attendance and long-term change.
Schedule June 6 – September 15, 2022:
- Monday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training
- Tuesday 9-11 a.m. LAB environment / 1 hour break / 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. Empowerment Curriculum
- Wednesday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training
- Thursday 9-11 a.m. CompTIA Training / 1 hour break / 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. Empowerment Curriculum
* This training is FREE for qualified participants. Interested persons who do not qualify under standard grant guidelines may qualify for other job-driven grant opportunities.
Questions? Please contact Program Director Jeff Coltman at email@example.com.