Our course offerings are always expanding, so check back often.
Today, it’s nearly impossible to gain employment without knowing basic computer skills. Unfortunately, many individuals and disenfranchised people don’t have the computer skills crucial to success in school and the workforce.
We work with schools and nonprofits to teach students of all ages computer literacy to help improve academic achievement and economic stability. We provide computers, software, technology skills training, and employment readiness education.
A combination of public and private grants allows the majority of MTFSLearn students to enroll in training at no cost. For students currently enrolled in MNBenefits, Minnesota Tech for Success is licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, WIOA-approved and can be found on the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL). Speak with your employment counselor about co-enrolling to support this MTFS training. Read about our enrollment process here.
About MTFS Learn
Looking for stable, high-paid, and long-term employment? Invest in your future with transformative technology education. Our IT program offers a variety of classes for adults who want to continue their education or pursue a career in the IT field. Students must have at minimum a high school diploma or GED.
• WIOA Certified, Eligible Training Provider with Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED).
• We are listed on the Minnesota Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) as “Minnesota Tech for Success,” formerly known as “Minnesota Computer for Schools.”
• Minnesota Tech for Success (MTFS) is not accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting body.
• MTFS is licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections §136A.821 to §136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to other institutions.
• Minnesota Tech for Success is licensed by the office of higher education as a private career school.
• MTFS has a Zero Tolerance Policy for behaviors that undermine our learning environment and/or compromise the well-being of our community. You can read about our policy here.
Curriculum for adults to build the foundational IT knowledge and skills for professional readiness.
Curriculum for adults to build the foundational knowledge and skills for starting a career in Web Development.
504 Malcolm Ave SE, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Public Transportation Information:
Green Line Prospect Park Station
63 Berry St & University Ave
33 University Ave SE and Malcolm Ave SE
30 University Ave and Berry St
Minnesota Tech for Success is an equal opportunity program provider.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.